The classic Sorel 1964 Pac has earned a reputation for quality by offering the warmth, durability and comfort of winter pack boot in a versatile, low profile design. They are best for heavy snow.
- Seam-sealed waterproof suede leather upper
- Removable 6mm washable, recycled felt InnerBoot
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
The boots are still available at various retailers for approximately $150.
Kate, an avid skiier, choses to wear these while enjoying the outdoors, on occasions such as:
- 2016 : Cambridge Family Ski Trip
Totes Laurie Quilted Lace-Up Women’s Waterproof Winter Boots • totes • $89.99
Itasca Cedar Women’s Winter Boots • $69.99
Itasca Women’s ItascaTM Cedar Winter Boots • $59.99
BEARPAW Women’s Serena Winter Boot • BearPaw • $89.99
Baffin Chloe • Baffin • $145
Roxy Porter • Roxy • $44.99
Women’s Sorel Joan of Arctic Knit Premium II Boot – Elk/Black Boots • Sorel • $104.99